Engraved Coin & Pearl
This magnificent necklace tastefully unites matte resin and pearlescent beads for an exquisite silhouette. Adorned with an 18K gold-plated engraved coin pendant, its luxurious design is further enhanced by a lobster claw clasp, a triple-plated medallion, and hand-painted, scratch-resistant beads with a high luster coating. Experience refined elegance with this unique piece. Nickel and Lead Compliant (Hypoallergenic)
Need To Make A Exchange?
Hopefully you love everything you have purchased, but if something does not work out, we’re here to help!
Return/Exchange Eligibility Requirements
Almost all items are eligible for a return/exchange, please see below for exceptions & rules:
- Items must be returned unworn and unwashed in addition to being smoke, deodorant, make-up and damage free.
- Original tags (if applicable) must be attached & intact.
- If you feel you have received a defective or damaged item, please contact us within 3 business days of the delivery date.
- Additionally, all return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- We are NOT responsible for any damages VIA shipping or after an instore boutique sale.
- Final Sale items will not be accepted for return. Final sale items meet one of the following criteria:
- Intimates: Bralettes, Slimmer, Leggings & Camis
- Accessories: Handbags, Jewelry, Hats, Headbands & Footwear
- Any and all "Sale" items including all Markdowns
- Semi - Annual Sale
- Please note: Items will be shown as final sale when they are put in your cart and will also show up as final sale on the receipt included with your order.
How To Make A Return/Exchange
- Return for an exchange or store credit. No Refunds
- We cannot provide holds for any exchanges due to limited inventory.
- If an exchange is needed we encourage the customer to place a new order for the item(s) needed and return the other item(s).
- Must be postmarked within 15 days of the original postmark date or original store purchase.
- Return shipping costs are the customer’s responsibility.
- All Christmas returns must abide by the above and be returned/exchanged by Jan 15 no exceptions will be permitted.
- New items that have been received from the exchange are FINAL SALE, no exceptions.
- When mailing a return:
- Please ensure your items are securely packaged! We are not responsible for items that are lost or damaged during their return to our boutique.
- Please provide either the original receipt or include a piece of paper with your name and order number in the package.
- Send returns to the following address: Coastal Grand Mall /2000 Coastal Grand Circle / Suite 422 / Myrtle Beach, SC 29579 / Please add: deliver DIRECTLY to boutique.
- Returns are processed within 5-7 business days of receipt and you will be e-mailed when we process your return.
- Returns that do not meet our eligibility requirements listed above are non-credited or exchanged.
- If an ineligible item(s) is returned to us:
- Ineligible returns can be shipped back to the customer at their own expense.
- We will make every effort to contact you and during this time we will hold ineligible item(s) for 48 hours from the date of first contact.